Thanks to Harshad Mehta of The Space Within for this week's prompt, weak. Here is his poem. Thank you, Harshad, for this contribution and your continued support.
Driven to edge
By her hope
To be held in love
No complaint against those who pushed
Just sad, they are the ones
She yearned to be held by
Who else could?
With others she is careful
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
How to Participate in One Single Impression
- Post your poetry on your blog.
- Come here and enter your URL into the inlinkz widget. Other participants can easily find you by clicking your name or image.
- Enjoy the beautiful poems of the other bloggers.
- There is a new inlinkz widget each week so you always have to sign up on the current one.
- Please do not sign your name on the widget unless you are participating in One Single Impression.
- The links will remain here forever. A list of past prompts is on the sidebar. You can check back at any time for information on a past prompt.
- Please remember: Play by the Rules! The link to your poem may be deleted by us if you don’t.